- TBN Logo
PUBLIC AFFAIRS DIRECTOR
Feb 09, 2017
WTPC Virginia Beach, VA
Ensure all Public files are in order and up to date.
Build and file Annual FCC Report.
Ensure the Quarterly FCC Reports are built and filed correctly and on time.
Ensure all comment letters are properly filed in FCC files.
Act as TBN Liaison and representative to the local community and Government.
Create topics for taping of ‘Joy in Our Town’ local show.
Contact local participants to schedule programs.
Submit ‘JOIT’ Program to Headquarters for approval with paperwork.
Represent TBN Virginia Beach as an EEO at two or more annual Public events with a booth.
Mail quarterly letters of conveyance that TBN is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer to identified recruitment sources.
Convey the message of TBN to the community of Virginia Beach through television and functions.
Schedule crew for all studio productions
Answering incoming telephone calls
Must have excellent people and organizational skills
Able to use all office computer software
A background in television production and writing is a plus
Knowledge and experience in post production editing a plus
Also a BA or BS degree in applied communications or liberal arts
Feb 10, 2017
Executive Assistant - Full Time
Must have strong interpersonal & communication skills (speaking and writing) and professionalism– ability to communicate about various subjects to a wide variety of people.
Ability to prioritize tasks and work independently.
Excellent time management, organizational skills(excellent multi-tasker) and punctuality.
Highly detail oriented with excellent follow-through; assertive, and self-motivated.
Ability to keep track of Senior Executives daily schedules and workflow (calendar, emails, phone calls, etc.) and keep them on top of tasks that need their attention.
Sufficient knowledge in television production; pre-production, on-set production and / or media programming
Must have proficient working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, Outlook & Powerpoint).
Sufficient knowledge of technology: cell phones, office phones, computers, printers, etc.
Standard office duties: order supplies, answer phones, greet guests, keep office organized and efficient.
Feb 10, 2017
Video Logger-Full Time
Create meta data content based on most important information.
Think critically about what will be logged.
Decide which categories should be used for content.
- Good communication with co-workers and supervisors.
Proficient in the English language.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
A willingness to help others.
Ability to take on new tasks that may be asked of you.
Social Media Manager - Full Time
Jan 23, 2017
Trinity Broadcasting Network (TBN) is the world's largest and most watched faith-and-family broadcaster, reaching over 175 nations across the earth with inspirational and entertaining programming 24 hours a day in 14 languages and on 30 global networks. As the world's most influential non-profit religious broadcaster, TBN has led the way in expanding the impact of faith-based television across the earth through the creation of innovative content designed to reach every viewer demographic with the life-changing message of hope and grace.
In the U.S., TBN reaches over 90 percent of television households through cable and satellite, as well as over-the-air in 37 of America's top broadcast markets. Additionally, TBN's most popular networks are available on computers, smart phones, and other mobile devices, and nearly 10,000 entertaining and inspirational On-Demand programs are accessible through TBN's growing online video library. To find out more about the Trinity Broadcasting Family of Networks, visit us at tbn.org.
TBN is currently seeking a Social Media Manager to join our marketing team. This role is focused on developing and executing innovative social media campaigns and driving a best in class experience and engagement for our fans. This hire will also contribute in growing our digital video business and content distribution network. We are looking for a passionate digital strategist who has at least 5-7 years of experience managing digital and social marketing campaigns, preferably for entertainment brands. The role also requires excellent project management skills, an aptitude for data-analysis, a keen eye for compelling and innovative content (written and visually), and a passion for continuous testing. The team culture is fast-paced, creative, data and detail-oriented, and focused on delivering results in a deadline-driven work environment.
Partner with internal and external partners to create best in class social and digital campaigns
Craft measurement plan that incorporates goals and KPIs across paid, owned and earned
Responsible to manage day to day campaign flow including creative, paid, and social listening efforts
Oversee all deliverables and ensure they are qualitative, on time and align with campaign strategy
Foster conversations and leverage them to help build/manage our own communities and networks
Analyze data and identify opportunities for efficiency and scale
Support the marketing team with digital innovation and social media advancement
Interface with a number of departments to ensure that video clips are of high quality and reflect well on the brand
Excellent verbal, written and analytical skills
5-7 years of relevant experience in roles requiring digital marketing, social media (paid, owned and earned), creative problem solving, and cross-functional collaboration
Ability to conceptualize and execute projects, with strong bias for action and ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
Aptitude to recognize emerging and relevant digital trends and new products that are important for our business
Demonstrated ability to strategize for paid digital/paid campaigns
Understanding of digital project management
Extreme attention to detail and willingness to roll up your sleeves
Strong and intimate understanding of Faith-based beliefs, market and lifestyle
Entrepreneurial spirit / ability to try different things with minimal direction
Digital design skills and agency experience a plus
Prayer Partner - Part Time
Sep 21, 2016
Prayer Partner (Part Time)
Handle prayer line calls, take prayer requests and pledges, salvations, re-dedications, praise reports, and special requests from all over the nation and world.
Summary of essential job functions:
- Ability to pray effectually, providing assistance through prayer & the word of God to those in need
- Ability to respond to crisis calls such as suicide, anger, abuse, depression
- Spiritually & emotionally mature, portraying a Godly character that exemplifies the lifestyle & behavior of a Minister of the Gospel
- Ability to appropriately handle sensitive & confidential information
- Ability to handle high call volume & work well with others
- Typing (minimum 30 wpm) & Computer skills
- Proper telephone etiquette
- Good command of the English language
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Commitment of your life to Jesus Christ
- Have a good knowledge of the Word of God
- Established in a church body
- Pastoral reference
- Minimum18 years of age
- Consistent commitment to fulfill the requirements of being a Prayer Partner
- Willingness to abide by the policies & guidelines of TBN
- Considerate & respectful to co-workers with a willingness to quickly resolve any disputes that would create strife or division in the Prayer Department
- Honor those placed in authority treating them with respect & dignity
Hendersonville - TN
Video Editor - F/T
Dec 22, 2016
Video Editor - Full Time
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform related duties as assigned by Supervisor
- Ability to work 40 hours a week with flexibility on weekends for various productions and/or events
- Edit spots for Television
- Create innovative videos relevant to the Network’s audience
- Video Editing projects from assembly to final delivery
- Ability to deliver on strict deadlines
- Have a working knowledge of Avid Media Composer, and broadcast television production
- Knowledge and experience in post-production editing and post-production software such as Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Photoshop
- Motion Graphics a plus
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment that requires attention to detail and multi-tasking
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Organizational skills and computer proficiency
- Possess strong communication skills to interact with editors, producers and department heads
- Ability to handle multiple projects at once
Education and/or Work Experience Desired:
- Bachelor's degree in television production or equivalent experience
- Camera operation in studio and field camera operation a plus
Honolulu - HI
Chief Engineer - F/T
Jan 5, 2017
Jan 5, 2017
Chief Engineer - Full Time
- Fulfill the function of Chief Operator as described in Part 73.1870 of FCC Rules.
- Responsible to fulfill all duties required of a departmental head.
- Responsible for maintaining full compliance at all time with all pertinent FCC Rules dealing with technical operations at television broadcast stations as specified in Parts 17, 73 and 74 of the FCC Rules.
- Responsible for monitoring all transmission facilities to determine compliance with FCC.
- Rules and performing, or supervising the performance of any and all corrective actions and repairs to maintain compliance with the rules, company policy and good engineering practice.
- Oversee the training of all transmitter operations personnel to a skill level which renders those personnel knowledgeable and capable of performing their duties in compliance with FCC Rules and company policies prior to assuming responsibility in that capacity.
- Oversee the training of all non transmitter operations personnel to a skill level required for the position by the station and good engineering practice.
- Responsible for maintaining and keeping in proper working order all transmission and studio, and various other electrical/mechanical equipment found at television stations.
- Responsible for providing personal support in whatever capacity is required to assist in successful production of television programs as needed.
- Responsible for providing personal support in whatever capacity is required to assist Station Manager to help meet the needs of the station.
- Responsible for maintaining 24 hour "on call" liaison with station personnel, and available during those time to render emergency assistance. Otherwise, responsible for designating a competent alternate person as a back up during illness, vacation and other approved absences.
- Responsible for maintaining compliance with pertinent FCC Rules as regarding posting or keeping station technical files, records, logs, licenses, permits, authorizations or other required documents. In particular, the weekly performance of the Chief Operator Log Review of the Station Log as specified in Part 73.1870 (c) (3).
- Responsible for the purchase of all capital and non capital items necessary for proper operation of the facility under direct supervision and cooperation of the Station Manager (and in some cases the Network Vice President of Engineering) at the lowest possible cost to the station.
- Working knowledge of general electronic theory
- Computer literacy and systems familiarity.
- Analog and digital component level trouble shooting skills as applied to television transmitters, microwave systems, satellite receive systems, studio, electrical, mechanical and other equipment used in television broadcast stations.
- Knowledge of all FCC Rules pertinent to television broadcast technical requirements as found in Parts 17, 73 and 74.
- Supervisory skills sufficient to properly and efficiently train, schedule and manage a technical staff.
- Organizational skills sufficient for timely filing of required company reports, FCC reporting and logging requirements, scheduling of preventative maintenance and general coverage of required activities of the engineering department.
- Previous experience as chief engineer or technical supervisor at a television broadcast station is preferred.
Education and Certifications:
- High school diploma (or equivalent)
- Two or more years of college level electronics curricula or bona fide electronics school/military equivalent.
- Valid FCC radio operator permit.
- Society of Broadcast Engineers certification preferred.
- Valid Drivers license
- Reports directly to the Station Manager and is evaluated by the manager in terms of general employee performance.
- Cooperates with and is evaluated by the Network Vice President, Engineering in the area of performance of technical skills, good engineering practice and compliance with corporate and FCC technical policies.
Secretary/Personal Assistant – F/T
Jan 18, 2017
Trinity Broadcasting of Texas, KDTX, has an immediate job opening in DFW for a full time Secretary/Personal Assistant
Must have great interpersonal skills
Ability to prioritize tasks and work independently
Detail oriented with excellent follow-through
Excellent time management and punctuality
Must be proficient in MS Office