- TBN Logo
PUBLIC AFFAIRS DIRECTOR
Feb 09, 2017
WTPC Virginia Beach, VA
Ensure all Public files are in order and up to date.
Build and file Annual FCC Report.
Ensure the Quarterly FCC Reports are built and filed correctly and on time.
Ensure all comment letters are properly filed in FCC files.
Act as TBN Liaison and representative to the local community and Government.
Create topics for taping of ‘Joy in Our Town’ local show.
Contact local participants to schedule programs.
Submit ‘JOIT’ Program to Headquarters for approval with paperwork.
Represent TBN Virginia Beach as an EEO at two or more annual Public events with a booth.
Mail quarterly letters of conveyance that TBN is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer to identified recruitment sources.
Convey the message of TBN to the community of Virginia Beach through television and functions.
Schedule crew for all studio productions
Answering incoming telephone calls
Must have excellent people and organizational skills
Able to use all office computer software
A background in television production and writing is a plus
Knowledge and experience in post production editing a plus
Also a BA or BS degree in applied communications or liberal arts
Feb 10, 2017
Executive Assistant - Full Time
Must have strong interpersonal & communication skills (speaking and writing) and professionalism– ability to communicate about various subjects to a wide variety of people.
Ability to prioritize tasks and work independently.
Excellent time management, organizational skills(excellent multi-tasker) and punctuality.
Highly detail oriented with excellent follow-through; assertive, and self-motivated.
Ability to keep track of Senior Executives daily schedules and workflow (calendar, emails, phone calls, etc.) and keep them on top of tasks that need their attention.
Sufficient knowledge in television production; pre-production, on-set production and / or media programming
Must have proficient working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, Outlook & Powerpoint)
Sufficient knowledge of technology: cell phones, office phones, computers, printers, etc.
Standard office duties: order supplies, answer phones, greet guests, keep office organized and efficient.
Feb 10, 2017
Video Logger-Full Time
Create meta data content based on most important information.
Think critically about what will be logged.
Decide which categories should be used for content.
- Good communication with co-workers and supervisors.
Proficient in the English language.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
A willingness to help others.
Ability to take on new tasks that may be asked of you.
Prayer Partner - Part Time
Sep 21, 2016
Prayer Partner (Part Time)
Handle prayer line calls, take prayer requests and pledges, salvations, re-dedications, praise reports, and special requests from all over the nation and world.
Summary of essential job functions:
- Ability to pray effectually, providing assistance through prayer & the word of God to those in need
- Ability to respond to crisis calls such as suicide, anger, abuse, depression
- Spiritually & emotionally mature, portraying a Godly character that exemplifies the lifestyle & behavior of a Minister of the Gospel
- Ability to appropriately handle sensitive & confidential information
- Ability to handle high call volume & work well with others
- Typing (minimum 30 wpm) & Computer skills
- Proper telephone etiquette
- Good command of the English language
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Commitment of your life to Jesus Christ
- Have a good knowledge of the Word of God
- Established in a church body
- Pastoral reference
- Minimum18 years of age
- Consistent commitment to fulfill the requirements of being a Prayer Partner
- Willingness to abide by the policies & guidelines of TBN
- Considerate & respectful to co-workers with a willingness to quickly resolve any disputes that would create strife or division in the Prayer Department
- Honor those placed in authority treating them with respect & dignity
Hendersonville - TN
Video Editor - F/T
Dec 22, 2016
Video Editor - Full Time
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform related duties as assigned by Supervisor
- Ability to work 40 hours a week with flexibility on weekends for various productions and/or events
- Edit spots for Television
- Create innovative videos relevant to the Network’s audience
- Video Editing projects from assembly to final delivery
- Ability to deliver on strict deadlines
- Have a working knowledge of Avid Media Composer, and broadcast television production
- Knowledge and experience in post-production editing and post-production software such as Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Photoshop
- Motion Graphics a plus
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment that requires attention to detail and multi-tasking
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Organizational skills and computer proficiency
- Possess strong communication skills to interact with editors, producers and department heads
- Ability to handle multiple projects at once
Education and/or Work Experience Desired:
- Bachelor's degree in television production or equivalent experience
- Camera operation in studio and field camera operation a plus
Secretary/Personal Assistant – F/T
Jan 18, 2017
Trinity Broadcasting of Texas, KDTX, has an immediate job opening in DFW for a full time Secretary/Personal Assistant
Must have great interpersonal skills
Ability to prioritize tasks and work independently
Detail oriented with excellent follow-through
Excellent time management and punctuality
Must be proficient in MS Office